Rejuvenate your skin. Formulated to address the special needs of dry skin, Rejuvenating Cream drenches skin in soothing moisture, improving the skin’s moisture-binding capabilities with the hydrating power of hyaluronic acid. A blend of emollients, humectants, and vitamins not only hydrates and nourishes your skin, but also helps keep dryness from returning for a more youthful looking complexion.
- Unique blend of emollients, humectants, and vitamins hydrates and nourishes skin.
- Improves skin’s moisture-binding capabilities.
- Protects against moisture-loss.
- Softens the skin.
- Quick absorbing and nongreasy.
- Hyaluronic acid – a moisturizing compound found naturally in the skin; capable of binding moisture to the skin’s surface.
- Aloe vera – recognized for its soothing and conditioning properties.
- Sodium PCA – binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
Lightly apply upward on forehead and cheeks, and lightly downward on nose and chin. Pat upward on neck and around eyes. Excellent for use in the morning and evening.
- The skin is a living organ that requires a balanced environment to maintain its moisture and vitality, but in most climates skin cannot maintain a necessary level of moisturization on its own. In fact, it seems whatever climate you live in your skin has to fight a battle against wind, sun, pollution, and even artificially controlled climates, which can ultimately mean battling dryness.
- Moisturization is usually achieved through the regulation of water content and the secretion of natural oils. Historically, cosmetic scientists attempted to combat dryness by producing products that seal the skin with heavy oils and waxes. Although this method is still being practiced, studies indicate that it may be undesirable because it seals the skin from air and water. Since many skin care products are designed to prevent moisture from escaping the skin, by sealing it in a heavy compound, those skin care products may also prevent water from entering.
- The alternative to sealing the skin is to use compounds that enhance the skin’s own ability to hold water. An example of this is hyaluronic acid, which helps prevent excessive water loss by ensuring proper skin moisturization levels from natural body moisture and from moisture introduced by the product. This should, of course, be combined with ingredients that help regulate moisture content and keep the skin soft.
- Perennial Intense Body Moisturizer – now your skin can benefit from the same protection that nature uses to guard tender flower bulbs through the harsh winter. This all-over body moisturizer helps your skin remain comfort- ably soft and healthy looking year round.
- Nutricentials Spa Day Creamy Hydrating Masque – This nourishing spa-day-in-a-tube is made with a Bioadaptive Botanical Complex and infused with Cactus and Pine Extracts to help your skin stay dewy and radiant. Plus, the hydrating formula binds moisture to skin, reducing dryness and giving skin a healthy glow.
Rejuvenating Cream provides rich moisturization, so it is best suited for individuals with dry skin.
Within the Nu Skin product portfolio, Rejuvenating Cream fits in the rich moisturizer category.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Oleate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Biotin, BHT, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Steareth-2, Myristic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin.